Investing in the people within the firm/organization is critical to the success of that entity.
* Development of internal leadership programs.
* Presentations about leadership and how to succeed.
* Facilitation of sessions, including:
- board/firm retreats
- partner/associate retreats
- firm/organization in transition
- staff retreats
- conflict resolution
- special meetings
* Development of organizational policies, bylaws, governing documents.
Individuals must take responsibility for building their leadership skills in order to be successful.
* Personalized coaching to succeed as a leader.
* Mentoring for success within the legal profession.
* Leadership Tips from the Staff's Perspective
* Introverts Can be Successful Leaders
* Getting Noticed in the Organized Bar
* How to Get Young Lawyers Involved in the Organized Bar
* Tips and Tricks for Succeeding in the Legal Profession
* How to Run an Effective & Efficient Meeting
* How to Cultivate and Maximize Business Connections
Copyright © 2019 DCS Strategies, LLC - All Rights Reserved.